Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Recycling mail bug

The other day I was wanting to recycle one of my letters. But it didn't work. :( This is exactly what happened, you can do it yourself to test it.

I clicked on my mail box...

To find out that my puffle had run away and returned to the wild. :( Too bad for me. Well anyway back to the point. When I clicked on recylce...

And I even clicked yes

 but guess what happened?! It didn't recycle my letter but instead it didn't do anything and my postcard is still there at this very moment. :(



Well that's the mail bug. :( I hope club penguin fixes it soon! Oh yeah and ANOTHER mail bug (club penguin you really gotta update that mailbox) when you click on your mailbox and read all your mail the next tiem you go on it still says you have read that mail and it's unread.


Take a look. When I click on my mail and go through a couple and look at them...(well 4 of them)

And I go click the cross and leave to go to town it still says I haven't read them!
Take a look here:


I really hope club penguin fixes these TWO mail bugs soon. :(

Hope it helped,
Redtipe, one of the CP 4 for four penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment